Several special collections are housed at Hog Hammock Public Library on Sapelo Island, Georgia. Some materials may be checked out while others are reference. This site also will connect you with resources available at other public and academic libraries, and through GALILEO.
If you know of a resource that should be included here, please contact us at hoghammock(at)gmail.com.
Sapelo Island is accessible only by a state-run ferry or private boat. If you would like to visit our library, you must have a reservation so that island transportation can be arranged for you.
For more information, call (912) 485-2291 or send an e-mail to hoghammock(at)gmail.com.
- Find a Georgia Public Library
- Hog Hammock Public Library
- Three Rivers Regional Library System
- College of Coastal Georgia Libraries
- Coastal Pines Technical College Libraries
- Savannah State University Library